Considerate, private, respectful personal aged care and assistance.
Valley View Hospice Los Angeles provides personal care and assistance to patients with a terminal illness and their families. This service is delivered by hospice aides trained to help patients with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, and toileting. Valley View Hospice Care Los Angeles aides visit patients in their homes and provide emotional support and companionship to them and their caregivers. A hospice nurse supervises the hospice aides and develops a plan of care based on the patient’s needs and preferences.
What types of services are available?
Our Qualified Caregivers have the experience and compassion to provide assistance with everyday personal care tasks, such as:
- Assisting with morning and evening routines
- Bathing (showers, baths, sponge baths, bed baths)
- Restroom activities (toilet assistance, incontinence, accident monitoring)
- Personal hygiene/grooming (hair care, skin care, oral care, nail care)
- Dressing (clothing selection and assistance)
- Mobility (transfers, walking, range of motion exercises, light exercise)
Where do I receive personal care services?
In most cases, you will receive these services in your own home.